Saturday, October 29, 2005

Expansion Exhibition

The exhibition between RSL and Chivas was surprisingly intense. The Goats brought all their big guns and wholy cow Clint Mathis CAN run!

I liked the lineup RSL came out with. Everyone one of the boys were fired up and hustling. If that is who plays and how they play in 2006 then I will be a happy fan. My only worry was Nellie Akwari. Palencia blew past the guy way to easily.

Which brings me to my next point about Chivas. Once they find some body to link up to Palencia they won't be the worst team in the league. I don't want to say they'll be great, but they will be much better.

That and Palencia has perfectly manicured nails. His color of choice last night was a dark purple or maybe blue. I didn't take a very long look. Is it Mexican thing?

Watson sublimely chipped Garcia in the second half. The irony is the reds had no shots in the first half. Watson's goal was the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home