Monday, April 06, 2009

RSL Schedule Wallpaper


When I'm not blogging about the world's game I spend most of my days as a mild mannered software developer. While playing around with some code a few weeks back I wrote a little application that creates a desktop wallpaper for your computer.

Essentially, I use the nighttime image of Rio Tinto Stadium, that is available for purchase in the Desert Crown store, as a background. Then I pull the RSL schedule straight off of their site and write it to the image. The result is a wallpaper that updates when ever the RSL site updates. For a geek, such as myself, it was fun to make. And, what fun is making something without sharing it?

Grab your own updating Real Salt Lake season schedule wallpaper here and let me know what you think.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Awesome. Thanks Scott. I have been looking for a nice background for a while. This will do the trick nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home