Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rio Tinto Stadium Print Opens Desert Crown Store


I wanted to announce the opening of the Desert Crown Store!

From time to time I get an idea of something I would like to see offered to soccer fans in the marketplace. As a lifelong fan of the game these are usually always things I would like.

Rather then sit by and let these ideas pass through my brain untested I decided to open up a store to see if other soccer fans felt the same way about those ideas. For my first item I'm offering a print of a photo I captured following the inaugural game at Rio Tinto Stadium. I call the piece "Opening Night Afterglow" in reference to the secondary lighting that is reflecting off the roof. It's the very same image that adorns the layout of this blog, and it looks great hanging in a frame.

Initially, I'm offering the print in two sizes: 8x10 and 11x14. If you would like other sizes please let me know. Also, please feel free to leave your feedback about my little experiment in the comments. Is there anything you would like to see? In the coming weeks I should be releasing a few more items, but I'm always open to suggestions.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Bohris said...

Sweet photo.

Good to see another RSL fan from Cache Valley.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Thanks, Keith!

It is good to find others from Cache Valley who support RSL. A group of us will be gathering at Iggy's in Logan to watch the game on Saturday.

Come join us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home